Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Letters Unlikely to be Answered

Dear You-Know-Who (not Voldemort),

Please stop making me go to these reflection sessions. Life can be challenging--I am aware.

***

Dear Microsoft Word,

Please stop being completely useless when I need you most. I promise that it is not hard to let my text wrap around the picture. I promise!

***

Dear Steve Jobs,

Thank you for releasing a faster and cheaper iPhone. I would like to buy one now.

***

Dear Environment,

I would like to apologize in advance for consuming so many of your resources this summer. Please know that I will recycle as many of them as I can and perhaps make my students plant a tree...

All best,
--Anna

1 comment:

Megan said...

AH HA! Something good about Pages - it lets you wrap text!

I miss you more than words can express.