Monday, June 30, 2008

Great success

What a fantastic weekend. I got to escape Institute and go back to Charlotte, Spain won the Euro, and... oh yeah, my awesome roommates and I signed an awesome lease with the most awesome landlords for the most awesome house ever, and it's totally awesome.

Proof:
Yeah. That's ours. All 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms of it. Did I mention it's awesome?

Here are some pictures I surreptitiously took of the inside. Click on the pictures to get a bigger version:

Our gorgeous Kitchen

Our cozy Breakfast Nook

Our spacious Dining Area
Our excellent Living Room
What the pictures don't really show are the following things:
  • Fireplace (surely to be used during the bitter Charlotte winters?)
  • Balcony (hopefully with a to-be-installed porch swing)
  • Bedrooms with vaulted ceilings.
  • HUGE bathrooms and closets. Seriously. If anyone comes to visit, you might get a better sleep in the Master Bathtub than on a couch or air mattress.
Every mile we drove on the way back to Atlanta was more painful than the last. We just can't wait to get back to Charlotte. The good news is that it's just about three weeks away. Book your tickets now--the Hotel 1924 is filling up fast!

Semi-related note: Why is it just a breakfast nook? Why can't it be a lunch or dinner nook? Or coffee nook? This is a question I have never asked myself until now. Think about it and get back to me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anna! The house looks beautiful! Don't you just love NC? Can't wait to see the house! And btw- I think it should just be a nook. Period. No time of the day necessary. And- I know this is from forever ago- but seriously- I also miss the 90s drinks! Fruitopia was bomb in that totally not real juice and only filled with preservatives kind of way. I love you! Thanks for entertaining me with your blogs!

Becca